Store and Shipping Policies
All the nitty gritty details.
OUR SHIPPING POLICIES - Updated 07/11/22
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES
- All orders have the option to be shipped through USPS, UPS, or DHL. Customers can make the selection during checkout. *
*Some options may not be available for certain locations or orders.
- All shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the order at check out. If there is every a discrepancy or shipping overage, we will refund the difference to the customer.
- Once your order has been picked up by the shipping company, we can not control the time it takes to arrive. Currently shipping times are longer than normal, and all orders will receive tracking information on their order. We ask that customers try to remain patient and keep checking the tracking information for updates.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY SHIPPING ORDERS INTERNATIONALLY. We apologize for this inconvenience but due to the continued issues with shipping and the changes in International shipping policies, we are currently only shipping to the United States and Canada. We hope to return to shipping items internationally very soon.
TURN AROUND TIMES
The majority of the items on the Lichen & Limestone website are Ready to Ship products, which means the processing time is usually between 3-5 business days. Sometimes candles, pins, and other products may be available for pre-order and these details will always be listed in the item's description. Be sure to read product descriptions thoroughly.
Please remember that Lichen & Limestone is a one woman show. Orders are packed and prepared by the Wax Maiden as quickly as possible. If you ever have any questions about your order, please reach out through the contact page.
WHOLESALE & CUSTOM COLLABORATIONS
We absolutely love to collaborate with other artists for custom or wholesale projects. Lichen & Limestone has experience working with subscriptions boxes as well as brick & mortar shops. If you have a burning idea for a new candle or other design, don't hesitate to reach out! You can use our Contact Page, or email us at email@example.com.
NEW! If you are looking to find Lichen & Limestone items in person, see our Stockists Page.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
- Once an order has been shipped there is no cancelling it. However, we understand the need may arise to cancel an order, if so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All candle sales are final. We do our absolute best to ensure the candle descriptions are as detailed as possible before you buy. Our candles are listed with scent profiles that list bottom, middle, and top notes so all aspects of a fragrance are listed. We do not offer refunds if a candle does not smell the way you desired. However, we want our customers to have the best possible experience shopping with us. If you have concerns or questions about an order please contact us through the contact page.
- Candles damaged during shipping. Even though we package each and every candle with the utmost care, damages during shipping can happen. Please reach out to us with photos of the damage and we will do our best to replace the order.
Have another question that was not discussed above? Please fill out our contact form or email us at email@example.com