Lichen and Limestone Candles are hand crafted in small batches with unique fragrances, soy wax blend, and clean wood wicks.
Wood Wick candles create a unique burning experience and a special crackle that adds a warm comfort to the room. Here are some tips on burning your new wood wick candle to have the best burning experience:
- Before burning, make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, burn until there is an even wax pool across the entire surface of the candle (wait until it touches the sides of the jar). This prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the life of the candle.
- For subsequent uses, be sure to snap or cut off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- Do not to let any debris or ash fall into the candle.
- If you notice the flame height getting too low or too high, it may be necessary to extinguish the candle. Once the wax has cooled, ensure that the wick is free of ash or burnt wood.
- No longer use the candle if there is only 1/2 inch of wax remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 3 hours at one time.
- Never leave your candle unattended, and make sure your candle burns in a safe location, away from children and pets.
- When not using your candle, store in a cool, dry place, and cover with lid to avoid dust buildup.
All orders are shipped through USPS. Shipping cost is calculated by weight at check out. We do offer international shipping, and all shipping is calculated at checkout. Lichen and Limestone is not responsible for delays do to customs.
Do we offer wholesale?
Yes! We would love to work with you on any wholesale order, whether it's for a brick and mortar store, subscription box, or any other idea you have! Please reach out to us through our Contact Page, or email us at email@example.com.
Do you offer custom candles?
Yes! Whether you have an idea for a single candle to enhance your favorite book, or are looking for candles for a wedding, we would love to bring your idea to life. Please reach out to us through our Contact Page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your refund policy?
We work hard to offer candles with scents that will please everyone. However, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges based on scent preference. All of our orders are packaged with love to ensure safe delivery but accidents can happen--if you receive a cracked jar please reach out with a photo and we will replace or refund your order.
Since all of our products are handmade, the color and appearance may vary slightly from the pictures. Sometimes frosting and wet spots may occur on finished products, which are characteristics of soy wax but will not affect the burn of the candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Do not leave children or pets unattended near burning candles. Do not place burning candles on or near any flammable objects. After product is delivered to the customer, Lichen & Limestone and its owner are not responsible for how the products are used.